Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

Ronaldo hit back on Mourinho

nicegospel
    nicegospel

Ronaldo hit back on Mourinho Empty Ronaldo hit back on Mourinho

Post by nicegospel Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:27 pm

The Portuguese is bemused by his former coach's latest remarks, refused to give his Gareth Bale opinion and said he is yet to agree terms over a new deal
    Cristiano Ronaldo has hit back at Jose Mourinho following the Chelsea manager's belittling comments about the Real Madrid star at the weekend.

Mourinho has previously criticised the attacker's attitude when he stated that the Portugal international struggles to deal with criticism and the flamboyant coach took another swipe at the 28-year-old this month by claiming that he is not the 'real' Ronaldo.

"There are certain things in life that are not even worth commenting on," the Madrid attacker said at a press conference when questioned about Mourinho's remarks.

"I will not say anything else about it for obvious reasons. I have always respected all my coaches and learned from them.

"I have gotten used to people saying bad things about me. As we say in Portugal: 'I do not spit on the plate I'm eating from.' That's all I want to say about it."

Ronaldo was also questioned about the potential arrival of Gareth Bale from Tottenham, but remained coy on the Welshman's proposed transfer.

"I have my opinion about Bale, but I will not go public with it", he added. "These kind of issues are not my responsibility. I do not talk about new signings or player issues."

The prolific forward then went on to discuss his contract renewal with Madrid and hinted that there could be new developments shortly.

"I still haven't signed a new deal," Ronaldo continued. "The situation is yet to be resolved. It's not the right moment to discuss this. I might have some concrete news later on.

"I cannot confirm that I will retire at Madrid. I don't know what my future looks like. I'm a Madrid player for now and happy here."

Ronaldo's current deal with Madrid runs until June 2015, with former club Manchester United having been linked with a move for him this summer by reports in England.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/138/spain/2013/08/05/4166220/ronaldo-hits-back-at-stinging-mourinho-comments?ICID=HP_PN_1

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:08 pm