But today, i'm happy to tell you that Mtn Magic Sim is back and alive! If yours was blocked before, you can now reactivate it and continue enjoying your unlimited free browsing.
Now, i'm going to share with you guys the 3 different method to reactivate your Magic Sim, just make sure that when doing this methods, you do not have 10Mb at your disposal. You can always transfer money from another MTN line to avoid the 10mb stuff.
Let's dive straight to business...
Method 1:- How To Reactivate Magic Sim:
1. Remove Mtn Magic Sim that is no more working from the Phone and keep it for 12 hours
2. Put it back after 12 hours
3. Send RESET to 131 [make sure you don't have up to N250 on your account before sending the code]. If you receive a message like: "Dear customer, your 2 hrs 1-Day Data plan is still active."
Congrat! your line is reactivated, you can now continue to enjoy your free browsing sim again.
But if you receive a message like: "Sorry, you do not have sufficient credit to perform this operation."
You have to load airtime on your line and follow one of the below methods.
Method 2: How To Reactivate Or Activate New Magic Sim With The 1hour Method
1. Load N400 airtime on your line
2. Send BBDay to 21600. Wait till you get the BB subscription message that it is active
3. Now send 2H to 131 to activate the 2 Hours plan
4. once you send 2H to 131, you might not receive any notification that your 2Hrs plan is active but your money will be deducted. Just proceed
3. Remove your SIM and keep it for 1Hour
4. After 1hour, insert your SIM back to your device and start browsing.
Method 3: How To Reactivate Or Activate New Magic Sim With The 8hours Method
1. Load N250 airtime on your line
2. Send 2H to 131, after that send 106 to 131
3. Remove your Sim from your phone and keep it for 8 Hours
4. At exact 8 Hours, insert your Sim back and start surfing and download for free.
NOTE:- If web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net did not work for you as APN... Then use blackberry.net as APN.