Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

+14
mcfida
jbronxy
ghost122
simplicity4real
yinkus4sure
gold9
themarine89
brainpower247
TCODED
Drow
De Gud
dawinky
stevolat
18 posters

MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot

stevolat
    stevolat

MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot

Post by stevolat Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:57 am

Morning guys, it's obvious that some people have been unable to browse for the past few days due to the issue of their MTN magic sim being blocked.

But today, i'm happy to tell you that Mtn Magic Sim is back and alive! If yours was blocked before, you can now reactivate it and continue enjoying your unlimited free browsing.

Now, i'm going to share with you guys the 3 different method to reactivate your Magic Sim, just make sure that when doing this methods, you do not have 10Mb at your disposal. You can always transfer money from another MTN line to avoid the 10mb stuff.
    Let's dive straight to business...

Method 1:- How To Reactivate Magic Sim:

1. Remove Mtn Magic Sim that is no more working from the Phone and keep it for 12 hours

2. Put it back after 12 hours

3. Send RESET to 131 [make sure you don't have up to N250 on your account before sending the code]. If you receive a message like: "Dear customer, your 2 hrs 1-Day Data plan is still active."

Congrat! your line is reactivated, you can now continue to enjoy your free browsing sim again.

But if you receive a message like: "Sorry, you do not have sufficient credit to perform this operation."

You have to load airtime on your line and follow one of the below methods.

Method 2: How To Reactivate Or Activate New Magic Sim With The 1hour Method

1. Load N400 airtime on your line

2. Send BBDay to 21600. Wait till you get the BB subscription message that it is active

3. Now send 2H to 131 to activate the 2 Hours plan

4. once you send 2H to 131, you might not receive any notification that your 2Hrs plan is active but your money will be deducted. Just proceed

3. Remove your SIM and keep it for 1Hour

4. After 1hour, insert your SIM back to your device and start browsing.

Method 3: How To Reactivate Or Activate New Magic Sim With The 8hours Method

1. Load N250 airtime on your line

2. Send 2H to 131, after that send 106 to 131

3. Remove your Sim from your phone and keep it for 8 Hours

4. At exact 8 Hours, insert your Sim back and start surfing and download for free.

NOTE:- If web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net did not work for you as APN... Then use blackberry.net as APN.
    stevolat
    stevolat

MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot

Post by stevolat Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:59 am

hope it works 4 u guys
    stevolat
    stevolat

MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot

Post by stevolat Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:00 am

Give it a try b4 it's block
    dawinky
    dawinky

Post by dawinky Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:02 am

nice one dude u follow.
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Good job @stevo keep it up!!!!!!
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Stevolat, DeGud, sure its not d mtn free 100mb or 1gb? Let's double check with *559# before we conclude that its back.
    TCODED
    TCODED

Post by TCODED Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:47 pm

working perfectly on my 128k sims oooo
    stevolat
    stevolat

Post by stevolat Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:06 pm

TCODED wrote:working perfectly on my 128k sims oooo
    enjoy my broda
    stevolat
    stevolat

Post by stevolat Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Drow wrote:Stevolat, DeGud, sure its not d mtn free 100mb or 1gb? Let's double check with *559# before we conclude that its back.
    it's real magic tins not 100mb or 1g
    stevolat
    stevolat

Post by stevolat Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:26 pm

De Gud wrote:Good job @stevo keep it up!!!!!!
    notin mega
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:18 am

ok stevolat, try it.
    afro 
    stevolat
    stevolat

Post by stevolat Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:28 am

Drow wrote:ok stevolat, try it.
    afro 
    nothing mega
    brainpower247
    brainpower247

Post by brainpower247 Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Good job @stevo, more greece to your elbow man.
    themarine89
    themarine89

Post by themarine89 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:32 am

I just tried it. I did the N400 1hour method by 7.36pm - 8.36pm after 2 hours of using it, which was then 10.32pm they sent the final message saying my 2H data plan has been exhausted. Now my N400 is gone and a waste? What else can i do to remedy this? Please help.

P.S: I think when you send the second command, 2H to 131, it overrides the BBDAY command, which is personally a waste. Note*** before you load the N400 you should first deactivate Auto Renewal of BBDAY by sending "NO" to 21600, else you'll be double debited.
    TCODED
    TCODED

Post by TCODED Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:23 pm

I will suggest u activate d 2H plan 1st,den do d bb subs!
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Does it still working!
    TCODED
    TCODED

Post by TCODED Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:58 pm

Still working guy!
    gold9

Post by gold9 Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:53 pm

@tcoded which access point are u using? And which of the three methods did u use
    themarine89
    themarine89

Post by themarine89 Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:40 pm

gold9 wrote:@tcoded which access point are u using? And which of the three methods did u use

Yes, please tell us. 'cos, I just bought another 400 card dis evening. It'll be painful if e doesnt work.
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:31 am

Use ASP web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
    yinkus4sure

Post by yinkus4sure Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:42 am

TCODED wrote:I will suggest u activate d 2H plan 1st,den do d bb subs!

Pls Tcoded... Have u tried it or ve u heard any testimony on dis cuz d last time I tried d 400...it didn't work 4 me
    yinkus4sure

Post by yinkus4sure Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:45 am

De Gud wrote:Use ASP web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

De Gud boss... I used dis wen I sub on bbday nd 2h.. 2days ago nd also used blackberry.net which works for a while nd den stop surfing..
    themarine89
    themarine89

Post by themarine89 Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:42 am

yinkus4sure wrote: De Gud boss... I used dis wen I sub on bbday nd 2h.. 2days ago nd also used blackberry.net which works for a while nd den stop surfing..

This is exactly what has happened to me again.
    simplicity4real

Post by simplicity4real Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:10 pm

I subscribed to a blackberry complete plan, after the data was exhausted I subscribed to the 2hour plan. I noticed that on subscribing to the 2h plan, it automatically wipes out any blackberry plan you have (which means you can't have two internet bundles active on one line).

UPDATE: Here is what worked for me.

1. Recharge N250 on your line.

2. Send '2H' to 131

3. Browse continuously for 2hours using the blackberry.net APN (just leave it connected don't max the 150mb fair usage limit)

4. Wait till till your receive the message that your 2H has expired, send "RESET" to 131 without disconnecting and you'll get a text message that your data has been reset.

Disconnect, connect and browse on.

Worked for me, try it. (I confirmed and checked that I have no free mb or the likes).
    yinkus4sure

Post by yinkus4sure Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:01 pm

simplicity4real wrote:I subscribed to a blackberry complete plan, after the data was exhausted I subscribed to the 2hour plan. I noticed that on subscribing to the 2h plan, it automatically wipes out any blackberry plan you have (which means you can't have two internet bundles active on one line).

UPDATE: Here is what worked for me.

1. Recharge N250 on your line.

2. Send '2H' to 131

3. Browse continuously for 2hours using the blackberry.net APN (just leave it connected don't max the 150mb fair usage limit)

4. Wait till till your receive the message that your 2H has expired, send "RESET" to 131 without disconnecting and you'll get a text message that your data has been reset.

Disconnect, connect and browse on.

Worked for me, try it. (I confirmed and checked that I have no free mb or the likes).

Bruf do I nid to do dis on a sim dat as bis or straight wit a normal sim

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:28 pm