Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

Job Vacancies at Federal Medical Centre, Azare

osaz
    osaz

Job Vacancies at Federal Medical Centre, Azare Empty Job Vacancies at Federal Medical Centre, Azare

Post by osaz Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:47 am

Federal Medical Center, Azare hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the available vacancies in the Health Information Management department.

1.) Senior Health Records Officer

Candidates must possess HND in Health Information Management, NYSC discharge or exemption certificate, registration with Health Records Officers Registration Hoard of Nigeria as well as six (6) years cognate experience.

Salary: CONHESS 9/2 i.e. N1,353,036.00 p.a.

2.) Health Records Officer I

Candidates must possess HND in Health information Management, NYSC discharge or exemption certificate, registration with Health Records Officers Registration Hoard of Nigeria its well as three (3) years cognate experience.

Salary: CONHESS 8/2 i.e. N1,151,988.00 p.a.

3.) Health Records Officer II

Candidates must possess HND in Health Information Management, NYSC discharge or exemption certificate and registration with Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria.

Salary: CONHESS 7/2 i.e. N992.508.00 p.a.

4.) Health Records Technician

Candidates must possess a Diploma in Health Information Management plus registration with Health Records Officers registration Board of Nigeria.

Salary: CONHESS 6/2 i.e. N645,852.00p.a.

Application Closing Date
    2nd January, 2013

Method of Application
    Interested candidates should forward their applications with ten (10) copies of curriculum vitae and photocopies of the relevant credentials to:

The Medical Director,
    Federal Medical Centre,
    PMB 005, Azare, Bauchi State

Each candidate should request three (3) referees to submit Letters of Reference directly to the Medical Director at the above address.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:52 pm