Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

2 posters

Why Your Ideas Are Making You Poor

Naijamotions
    Naijamotions
    Admin
    Admin

Why Your Ideas Are Making You Poor Empty Why Your Ideas Are Making You Poor

Post by Naijamotions Mon May 18, 2015 8:28 pm

My friend just told me again “I have a great idea. I’ll share it with if you promise you won’t tell anyone.”
    I can’t promise anything. My friend wanted to share his newest idea with me. I straight up told him that I wouldn’t guarantee anything because I knew he wasn’t going to do anything with this idea at all. I wasn’t too keen on hearing about this idea either. I also didn’t get why he wanted to keep it a secret.

He told me his idea. Then he did nothing about it. As usual. We all have friends that are just searching for the next big idea. They want to start the next Facebook without doing any of the work.

You see, well have dozens of great ideas. We could all sit down right now and write out 10 amazing business ideas. We all know how to get in shape, get rich, score more dates, and so on. Most of us never execute on any idea.

You don’t need a great idea. You have enough ideas. The ideas you have right now are making you poor. You need to get into the habit of launching.

http://studenomics.com/personal-finance/ideas-making-you-poor/
    De Gud
    De Gud

Why Your Ideas Are Making You Poor Empty Re: Why Your Ideas Are Making You Poor

Post by De Gud Tue May 19, 2015 12:01 am

True

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:00 pm