Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

Spectranet now browses @ zero naira 247 unlimited - no voucher

skynet

Spectranet now browses @ zero naira 247 unlimited - no voucher Empty Spectranet now browses @ zero naira 247 unlimited - no voucher

Post by skynet Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Tested and trusted super fast free Internet. This Software works with Spectranet and it is unlimited, you don't have to pay for voucher monthly, it is zero kobo. It jets like an aircraft, it accesses all webpages, downloads unlimited, streams video etc.

It is a software that I will just install and you start browsing without restriction because it is very reliable that I kept it to myself for two (2) years and ensure it will last before I decided to give it out.

If you are interested, we arrange a location where we can meet or I send you the software and the easy guide.

You can see that there is no risk on your neck as I will set it up for you practically and tell you how to connect whenever you want to browse.

Call 08066443671

For those who may want to see me I am in Lagos.

N.B. You don't need to pay a whopping N15000 or more monthly for an internet connection that you can still enjoy for free for 24hrs every day of the week without limitation.

What to know about this software

- It is very fast and unlimited.

- No recuring payment.

- It does not make use of monthly voucher.

- It has stood the test of time (it has lasted more than two years)

- It surfs with zero kobo and as if you are on data bundle.

- The software is free - no access charge.

- And lots more.

TO GET IT PAY N5000 INTO

ACCT NAME : OLUSEGUN ADEBAYO,
    ACCOUNT NUMBER:0004130591
    BANK NAME:GTB

After payment send 'SPECTRANET', your teller number, your email address & your name to 08066443671

IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME TO SET IT UP FOR YOU, YOU WILL PAY JUST N7,000 ONLY CALL 08066443671.

For free all-encompassing e-book on how to make $30 daily, watch DSTV for free etc send your phone no & email to nairaclass@yahoo.com or go to www.nairaclass.com

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:57 am