Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

+3
ehanire
biggywish
BenGas
7 posters

How to Buy 1st grade used cars online

BenGas
    BenGas

How to Buy 1st grade used cars online Empty How to Buy 1st grade used cars online

Post by BenGas Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:16 am

Do you know that you can buy first grade American/canadian used cars online at a very cheap price without the help of anybody and ship them to Africa; Ghana, Nigeria Ivory coast, South Africa, etc( infact, to anywhere in the world)?

Here, I will show you how to buy 1st grade used car and ship it directly to your country within 14 working days. I had bought 5 cars for my friends, one at a time and they are happily driving them now. its just do it yourself while you stay at comfort of your home. Ask your questions and I will answer them here for the benefit of all forum members.

You only involve the services of a clearing agent at your country's port of entrance. For those in Nigeria, if you dont have any, dont worry as I already have an agent clearing cars at a cheapest rate in Lagos.

before I proceed, I will like to know the number of people indicating interest as I will open up every detail involved in this forum without collecting any dime from anybody. Just say "THANK YOU" and remember to help others when you are capable. It pays to be nice to people.
    biggywish
    biggywish

How to Buy 1st grade used cars online Empty Re: How to Buy 1st grade used cars online

Post by biggywish Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:54 am

Thank you
    ehanire

How to Buy 1st grade used cars online Empty Re: How to Buy 1st grade used cars online

Post by ehanire Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Another trick that is in vogue
    shehu.uba.7

Post by shehu.uba.7 Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Thank you
    mcfida

Post by mcfida Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:36 pm

we are much interested go ahead!
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:42 am

Oshe
    gold9

Post by gold9 Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:05 am

i am very much interested. My friend has already asked e about it cos he wants to buy a car and he sees me as computer savvy but i felt like a noob when i did not know that it was possibe. Pls fire the missiles

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 pm