Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

+3
TCODED
De Gud
nemesisobaara
7 posters

EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

Anonymous

EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE Empty EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 3:14 pm

I will unveil and show you a game I play online with a very big company in England and every

two (2) minutes, I make $1 and every two (2) hours I make up to $50 daily guaranteed. I will

give you all the secrets you need to practically make $1 every two (2) minutes on this

particular online game. Now imagine repeating this within two (2) hours and I can guarantee you

$50 cash daily Monday through Sunday.

This online game has to do with sport and for sure every two (2) minutes I guarantee you $1.

Please the crux of the matter is that there are rules you must follow. With this I am sure you

can make as much as $1000 per month. You do not need to know about sport or be a sport fan

before you can make money in fact, I am not a sport fanatic - I do not like sport.

This is the top secret on how to make money online that people won't like to share with you.

But I count you lucky for willing to know more. You are the one to decide the amount to make

per day and your money will be paid to your Bank ATM Card or Visa or Master Card (they pay to

all ATM cards with any Bank in Nigeria and you will just go to ATM Point to withdraw your

money). There is also payment option of libertyreserve and others.

So how do I now get started?

** You need some useful tips
    ** No special seminar or training is required
    ** But the most important of it all is the Manual (this will be your instructor)

I sold this Manual about a couple of month ago for #7500 but I decided to slash it down to

The secret is that you can make the same amount some people will make in one season( 1 year) in

just 1 month!

This is what I practically do daily and I don’t stress myself whether government provides job

or not.
    To get the full report send $20 liberty reserve to U6379041 then send me your email address and

your liberty reserve acount name but if you want to pay to bank

Pay N3000 into UBA account name Tobi Adeshina
    Account no - 2062264415

Upon making the payment send your depositor`s name and your email address to 08094313287

REMINDER! THE MONEY YOU MAKE WILL BE PAID INTO YOUR ATM CARD WITH ANY BANK E.G GTB, ECOBANK,

SKYE BANK ETC THEN YOU GO TO ATM MACHINE AND WITHDRAW YOUR CASH. IT IS VERY EASY - TAKE ACTION

NOW !

If you order right away, I mean first 20 people to order, I will send you these Super Exclusive

Bonuses valued at over N50,000.

1. The Secret On How To Turn #150 Into 80K In 2 weeks

2. How to send bulk SMS for free daily without spending anything; if you have been paying for

bulk sms beforehand, now you do not need to pay any more as you can now send for free.

3. How you can be making five (5) minuites free call every day for life.(This works with all

networks - no activation fee) .

4. Step by step tutorial on how to use your blackberry as a modem and browse FREE and cheap

with all networks on your Laptop/Deskstop.

5. How to make N120,000 and more monthly with facebook.

6. The best Way Of Making at least N120,000 monthly through Bulk SMS.

7. How To Protect Your Computer From Virus, Hackers And Malwares even if your System does not

have Antivirus.

8. Make $150 Weekly For Just Uploading Files Online.

9. Easy Tweak On How To Make 150k per Month With Football without placing a single bet.

10.Simple step by step on how and where to study abroad and bag Diploma, Degree and PHD.

nemesisobaara

EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE Empty Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

Post by nemesisobaara Sat May 04, 2013 1:07 pm

hmmmm....how can this be true..alot of fraud online bro...Still in doubt
    nemesisobaara

EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE Empty Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

Post by nemesisobaara Sat May 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Besides,thats no way to make sales bro..u gat to show examples for people to believe u..Dnt tink anyone will deposit a dine in ur account just like that...Get off here if u aint ready to prove urself
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Tue May 07, 2013 2:51 am

Na wayor people!
    TCODED
    TCODED

Post by TCODED Tue May 07, 2013 5:10 am

LWKMD!!!!
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Tue May 07, 2013 8:12 am

hmmm!
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Tue May 07, 2013 8:12 am

hmmm!
    jido52

Post by jido52 Thu May 09, 2013 7:21 pm

tollbell wrote:

I will unveil and show you a game I play online with a very big company in England and every

two (2) minutes, I make $1 and every two (2) hours I make up to $50 daily guaranteed. I will

give you all the secrets you need to practically make $1 every two (2) minutes on this

particular online game. Now imagine repeating this within two (2) hours and I can guarantee you

This online game has to do with sport and for sure every two (2) minutes I guarantee you $1.

Please the crux of the matter is that there are rules you must follow. With this I am sure you

can make as much as $1000 per month. You do not need to know about sport or be a sport fan

before you can make money in fact, I am not a sport fanatic - I do not like sport.

This is the top secret on how to make money online that people won't like to share with you.

But I count you lucky for willing to know more. You are the one to decide the amount to make

per day and your money will be paid to your Bank ATM Card or Visa or Master Card (they pay to

all ATM cards with any Bank in Nigeria and you will just go to ATM Point to withdraw your

** But the most important of it all is the Manual (this will be your instructor)

I sold this Manual about a couple of month ago for #7500 but I decided to slash it down to

The secret is that you can make the same amount some people will make in one season( 1 year) in

just 1 month!

This is what I practically do daily and I don’t stress myself whether government provides job

or not.
    To get the full report send $20 liberty reserve to U6379041 then send me your email address and

Account no - 2062264415

Upon making the payment send your depositor`s name and your email address to 08094313287

REMINDER! THE MONEY YOU MAKE WILL BE PAID INTO YOUR ATM CARD WITH ANY BANK E.G GTB, ECOBANK,

SKYE BANK ETC THEN YOU GO TO ATM MACHINE AND WITHDRAW YOUR CASH. IT IS VERY EASY - TAKE ACTION

NOW !

If you order right away, I mean first 20 people to order, I will send you these Super Exclusive

2. How to send bulk SMS for free daily without spending anything; if you have been paying for

bulk sms beforehand, now you do not need to pay any more as you can now send for free.

3. How you can be making five (5) minuites free call every day for life.(This works with all

4. Step by step tutorial on how to use your blackberry as a modem and browse FREE and cheap

7. How To Protect Your Computer From Virus, Hackers And Malwares even if your System does not

have Antivirus.

9. Easy Tweak On How To Make 150k per Month With Football without placing a single bet.

10.Simple step by step on how and where to study abroad and bag Diploma, Degree and PHD.

if i am making this much cash like u listd....i wont bother myself with these 3k from seling this package.....xcept d real money making is in d sales of d package...just wondering
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Thu May 09, 2013 9:45 pm

awofu moneyt no dey last!
    enylicious

Post by enylicious Sat May 11, 2013 5:52 am

jido52 wrote:
    tollbell wrote:

just 1 month!

or not.

Account no - 2062264415

NOW !

have Antivirus.

if i am making this much cash like u listd....i wont bother myself with these 3k from seling this package.....xcept d real money making is in d sales of d package...just wondering
    I think,I toll in the line of the 1st person that responded.for maybe the real deal is from selling this packages then u times it by the number of people that buys the package.I believe knowledge is power shaa.throw the lead to one member and if the person confirms it,then am in to learn and earn.
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Sat May 11, 2013 9:19 am

Is working bro!
    enylicious

Post by enylicious Sat May 11, 2013 1:04 pm

DE GUD wrote:Is working bro!
    have u tried it and is it working?pls confirm by saying yes.for am an online marketer too.am a lady ooo
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Sun May 12, 2013 12:38 am

na 419 u wnt to do!
    TCODED
    TCODED

Post by TCODED Sun May 12, 2013 2:30 am

GUY LOCK UP JOR!!!
    Decode
    Decode

Post by Decode Sun May 12, 2013 4:03 am

@ TOLLBELL
    if you are not ready to share the information here free of charge,go to the advertisement thread or back- off
    TCODED
    TCODED

Post by TCODED Sun May 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Decode wrote:@ TOLLBELL
    if you are not ready to share the information here free of charge,go to the advertisement thread or back- off
    WELL SAID JARE!!!
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Mon May 13, 2013 3:15 am

Decode wrote:@ TOLLBELL
    what is the problem bro!
    sofrance247
    sofrance247

Post by sofrance247 Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:48 pm

na wa oooo, I go just count three thousand naira go pay for your account, without no proof of what I might get in return, oyibo's nor dey pay again?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 am