Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

2 posters

Nigeria will win AFCON 2013 final - T.B Joshua

BenGas
    BenGas

Nigeria will win AFCON 2013 final - T.B Joshua Empty Nigeria will win AFCON 2013 final - T.B Joshua

Post by BenGas Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:17 pm

it appears that the World Renounced Prophet, T.B Joshua has transfered blessings to the Nigerian Football team "the Super Eagles" saying that they will win the 2013 Nations cup final game against their rival Burkina Faso on Sunday, 10th Feb, 7:00 pm and lift their 3rd nations cup trophy. It will be recalled that both teams met at group stage where they played 1:1, seing Nigeria lost 2 point in an already won match within 10 seconds to the end of the match.

The General Overseer of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, says Nigeria’s Super Eagles would defeat Burkina Faso in Sunday’s final of the Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa.

T.B. Joshua, who warned Eagles’ coach, Stephen Keshi to avoid conceding a late minute goal in their AFCON Group C opener against the Burkinabe, told P.M.NEWS that Nigeria’s case in the Nations Cup final this year is like the biblical Jacob who wrestled with God, saying that “on Sunday we’ll tell God unless He gives us our heart’s desire we’ll not let Him go.

“The cloud is darker over Nigeria’s Super Eagles, but with God we’ll scale through. If it were not to be the final, anything could have happened. The first match we played with Burkina Faso, it was just by the grace of God that it ended in a draw.

“On Sunday, our opponents will play defensively because they will be looking out for penalty shootout at the end of the game. They will also play through three of their strikers upfront; one of them very tall and huge player and two others.

“What I’m seeing I don’t want to say it because it would be too frightening, but I want to assure that we’ll scale through the challenge on Sunday.”

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/08/nations-cup-final-eagles-will-win-says-t-b-joshua/

tamus
    tamus

Nigeria will win AFCON 2013 final - T.B Joshua Empty Re: Nigeria will win AFCON 2013 final - T.B Joshua

Post by tamus Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:24 pm

opeeeeeee i don hear, let it happen

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm