Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

4 years old boy steals mum's car & drove quarter mile successfully

Adaeze
    Adaeze

4 years old boy steals mum's car & drove quarter mile successfully Empty 4 years old boy steals mum's car & drove quarter mile successfully

Post by Adaeze Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:41 am

4 years old boy steals mum's car & drove quarter mile successfully 4yearb10
    A four-year-old boy stole his mother's car while she slept and took it for a joy ride, before crashing into a pick-up truck.

The mother was fast asleep at her home in Garsnas, Sweden, when her son took her car keys and drove off.

He managed to drive for about a quarter of a mile, successfully making three right turns, before crashing into the truck.

The first his mother knew about the incident was when she was awoken by a local shopkeeper knocking at her door to bring her son home.

"When she explained that my son had been out driving the car I thought it was a terrible joke at first. I couldn't believe it was true," the mother told the local Ystads Allehanda newspaper.

"I have no idea how he managed, he's never driven a car before," she added.

"I had the car keys in my jacket pocket and it was hanging so high that I thought he couldn't reach it. But he did. Don't ask me how, I was asleep."

A local police spokesman said officers would not be pressing charges - and were glad that no one was injured.

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Boy_4_steals_mums_car

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:16 pm