2015 3IN1 PROGRAMME.
*First Choice: Swansea University African Employment Programme.
*Second Choice: Canadian Working Programme.
*Third Choice: U.S.A Diversity Visa Lottory.
West Coast Promotions And Travels Limited WCP Located In Abuja,Portharcourt And Lagos Of Nigeria is using this medium to inform and invite all interested nigerian whom have the aim of traveling and work abroad, that WCP Nigeria is here again with the:
1. Swansea University Employment Programme Sponsored By The Prifysgol Cymru Abertawe University Of Wales Swansea And The UKME.
2. Programme Of The Canadian Government For Both Work And Residencial Permit.
3. United State Of America Diversity Visa Lottory Which Is An Opportunity For Everyone To Travel And Work In Any City In America.
Applicants have the opportunity to choose either one,two,three or all choices together according to their interest.
This programme is not annual, ever since year 2010 when the last programme handled by thesame West Coast Promotions And Travels Limited with full support from the Nigeria Immigration Service, The Nigerian America Embassy,Nigerian United Kingdom Embassy And The Canadian Embassy, Now it's a great opportunity in 2015 for all nigerian.
*The said programme is a full financial aid package which will mobilize individual according to the embassy appointment guideline.
HINTS: *Applications Are Free Of Charge. *Qualified Applicants Will Be Provided With The Following Documents Free Of Charge: ECOWAS Traveling Certificate, Entry Visas, Work And Residential Permit With 80% Traveling Fund. Why Won't You Apply When You Have All You Need For Free.
METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Applicants are to forward 1. A Curriculum Vitae.
2. Result For Educational Qualification. 3. Short Application Note That Tells Much About The Applicant And Indicate The Purpose Of Application With The Choices(E.g:1st Choice=American Diversity Visa Lottory. | 2nd Choice=Canadian Working Programme. | 3rd Choice=Swansea University African Employment Programme).
4. Scan A Clean,Red Background Passport Photograph Along.
To Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Contact Mr Samson Agwu On Telephone +2349036369029 If Questions And More Highlight Is Required.
"Terms And Conditions Applied"