Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

+108
sofrance247
sholalafe
Dayooje
kallysky
more2giveya
themarine89
slydon
herkanlayjoseph
najdotcom
doncrust
tokunbo
stevolat
Deebla
uncle P
Gentlelionsammy
lecturerife
slim001
kayode30
topsecret
onyii
Native skillz
CJP
desirewhet
Napster
victabor
loty4u
ustyneo
Bishop042
glacswhite
enylicious
De Gud
coolprincee
nairakobo
pasi
brilliantone
Lilpopo7
big p
dicksonarokoyu
felixtare
nemesisobaara
youngtyc
ehanire
sandaros2004
sagacious18
wasconet
donaleeh
sodiqaleem
deeone_bangin!
peterutasi
beehighdee
kunlexy033
chigoville
dandandan
simplicity4real
tplanetx2
mcfida
DandyRule
ivoryhouse
iseyare
dogud
yinkus4sure
lockheed555
Illumia™
gold9
TCODED
Easyjay
Obafemee80
bbeee
destined
Creez
Mtn
lawal012000
owoblow40n
favour456456
chux76
jflexi
busar
xxyz17
jhony112
yemi
Drow
elipheleh
jbronxy
drtonyo
duwdu
Emmaugoh
the.game
OCTAVO
dasnigga
showietee
donkeke
uwaila
Mudarris
peckky2000
kobesix1
john7577
swiz005
Ernestal79
dl_jbd
witchdoctor
salawuabbas
tmanmanman1234
newcastle
kingphemy
Oritna94
tamus
Decode
112 posters

MTN Unlimited Browsing Reloaded - 100% legal,No software Required

owoblow40n

MTN Unlimited Browsing Reloaded - 100% legal,No software Required - Page 17 Empty Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Reloaded - 100% legal,No software Required

Post by owoblow40n Fri May 17, 2013 10:44 am

TCODED wrote:
    Drow wrote:Drow wrote:
    TCODED wrote:
    first method....
    for instant action just load 300 naira on your sim do not do share and sale just load the card direct to your sim
    1. send 2h to 131
    2. use and download no more 50mb fit not the cheat will be slow
    3. desconect and leav for 1 minute
    4. send 2h to 131 and u will be inbox that u have no sufficient balance.
    5. then send 106 or 104 to 131 u will nether see u have use 0 minute of ur dat or they will tell u u have no sufficient balance
    6.they the meassage said dat u have no suffcient balance connect and desconnect 3time
    7.start browing unlimited untill u lost ur sim.
    remember dat u can welcome back your sim and the browing will still be active..
    I received the message that no sufficient balance after sending 106 and 104 to 131..please are mine good to go now or there is something els..though my 2hrs plan is still active.

TCODED, a quick one here please,
    I followed your procedure as above
    loaded 300
    sent 2H to 131
    Downloaded about 48mb of data
    sent 2H to 131 again: the message I get is (Dear customer, your 2 hrs 1-Day Data plan is still active. You have used 0 mins of 2 hrs. Expires: 16-May-2013 20:52)
    I sent 106 to 131: I get the same message (Dear customer, your 2 hrs 1-Day Data plan is still active. You have used 0 mins of 2 hrs. Expires: 16-May-2013 20:52)
    Whats ur advice here on what next to do.

I have received the message (Dear customer, your 2 hrs 1-Day Data plan is still active. You have used 0 mins of 2 hrs. Expires: 16-May-2013 20:52) like 5 times after the first two. Guidance requested. Many thanks.

TCODED, any ups on my question?

TCODED wrote:
    glacswhite wrote:
    TCODED wrote:look up,i av posted
    did u mean dat we should send 106 to 131 5times or once?
    1ce oooooooooo,while connected

TCODED, I did as ur procedure directed. Had I received feedback as inscribed in the procedure, I woudnt aas what next. You say I should look up, I have looked everywhere still can't find what u say is up, lol.
    So yan something bros to clear the unclearity
    oK SO WHICH APN DO U USE TO CONNECT?
    onyii

MTN Unlimited Browsing Reloaded - 100% legal,No software Required - Page 17 Empty Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Reloaded - 100% legal,No software Required

Post by onyii Fri May 17, 2013 3:36 pm

u will use pc to do the tricks!
    nemesisobaara

Post by nemesisobaara Fri May 17, 2013 4:10 pm

this whole tin is becoming complicated...Different pattern everywhere..Pls can som1 post the working method to us all in detail
    TCODED
    TCODED

Post by TCODED Fri May 17, 2013 4:18 pm

nemesisobaara wrote:this whole tin is becoming complicated...Different pattern everywhere..Pls can som1 post the working method to us all in detail
    to even make matters worse/complicated asyou av said,there are now so many working methods...1 of which i posted,if u dnt like it ,u can seek for more...there so many pressing matters around diz ish!!!
    nemesisobaara

Post by nemesisobaara Fri May 17, 2013 4:29 pm

nemesisobaara wrote:
    this whole tin is becoming complicated...Different pattern everywhere..Pls can som1 post the working method to us all in detail

to even make matters worse/complicated asyou av said,there are now so many working methods...1 of which i posted,if u dnt like it ,u can seek for more...there so many pressing matters around diz ish!!!

lol..hahahahaha..TCODED orie foka sibe...u no well oo...Smile anyway...tnks for all...Make i ask u,according to ur pattern,we dnt hv to kip the sim for 24hrs abi?
    yinkus4sure

Post by yinkus4sure Fri May 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Tcode I did dat and i was able to download 400 plus mb but it stop browsing yesterday.. I kept it for 24hrs hoping it will work there after but its didnt... Pls can someone help with another method..probably dat wuld work....
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Fri May 17, 2013 5:58 pm

u guyz should not be worry about!
    yinkus4sure

Post by yinkus4sure Fri May 17, 2013 6:22 pm

De Gud boss.. help us pls... I know you can do it
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Fri May 17, 2013 7:14 pm

2h to 131 after dat use ur pc to browse untill ur time coming to end do not disconnect it b4 u will send 106 to 131 after that just browse small and remove ur sim card 4rm the moderm and keep it dnt put it in ur phone untill 24hrs!
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Fri May 17, 2013 7:16 pm

after 24hrs put it on ur phone or ur pc u will be able to browse unlimited browse gudluck!
    uwaila

Post by uwaila Fri May 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Hello guys, been a while. Decode's 6 months BIS cheat with the "2H to 131" tweak in case it stops, IS...i repeat...IS still working for me. i don't even no when it's gonna expire. Lol
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Fri May 17, 2013 7:52 pm

uwaila wrote:Hello guys, been a while. Decode's 6 months BIS cheat with the "2H to 131" tweak in case it stops, IS...i repeat...IS still working for me. i don't even no when it's gonna expire. Lol
    how did u do it!
    glacswhite

MTN Unlimited Browsing Reloaded - 100% legal,No software Required - Page 17 Empty Mtn unlimited browsing

Post by glacswhite Fri May 17, 2013 8:51 pm

yinkus4sure wrote:Tcode I did dat and i was able to download 400 plus mb but it stop browsing yesterday.. I kept it for 24hrs hoping it will work there after but its didnt... Pls can someone help with another method..probably dat wuld work....

@yinkus did u subcribe yestaday and download 40mb and den send 2h to 131 and 106 as well...and it stoped the same yestaday after downloading 400mb?
    glacswhite

Post by glacswhite Fri May 17, 2013 8:54 pm

DE GUD wrote:after 24hrs put it on ur phone or ur pc u will be able to browse unlimited browse gudluck!

please teach us how to do it with mobile phone
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Fri May 17, 2013 10:48 pm

DE GUD wrote:2h to 131 after dat use ur pc to browse untill ur time coming to end do not disconnect it b4 u will send 106 to 131 after that just browse small and remove ur sim card 4rm the moderm and keep it dnt put it in ur phone untill 24hrs!

De Gud, let me get u right. From the procedure u posted above,

1. SEND 2H to 131
    2. Connect SIM using a modem to browse on PC
    Keep browsing till ur 2hrs or 150mb is exhausted; do not
    disconnect modem.
    3. With modem still connected, SEND 106 to 131. Keep modem
    connected for a while. (Since the 2hrs or 150mb is
    exhausted, it may not browse but will remain connected -
    DE GUD pls give some guidance here
    ).
    4. Now disconnect modem, remove SIM and allow it to sleep
    for the next 24hrs.
    5. After 24hrs slot SIM into modem or phone and start
    browsing unlimited.

DE GUD, please correct me if i got any line of the procedure wrong.
    Many thanks for your contributions.
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Fri May 17, 2013 11:03 pm

TCODED wrote:
    nemesisobaara wrote:this whole tin is becoming complicated...Different pattern everywhere..Pls can som1 post the working method to us all in detail

TCODED, I sincerely appreciate your tireless contributions. You are a resource guy indeed. Regarding your procedure, like in the question I raised before, I had to reload N300 into an empty SIM afresh to retry the procedure as posted by you. The result I got isn't any different from what I got the last time.

* After sending 2H to 131, I got subscribed.
    * I browsed and downloaded about 35mb of data as prescribed in your procedure that we download no more than 50mb.
    * I disconnected for about 1 minute.
    * I sent 2H again to 131, rather than get
    "U do bot have sufficient balance to subscribe....",

I received

"Your 2hr plan is still active, you have used 0mins of your 2hrs..."

** This is where the issue lies and I believe others that have tried your procedure may be experiencing same concern. I ask, is there anything that we are not doing right in the procedure you posted and what should be done to get it right. I.T matters require patience and everyone cannot know it like you so please bear with all that keep asking repeated questions. Awaiting your professional and friendly guidance on this issue.
    Many thanks.
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Sat May 18, 2013 12:03 am

Drow wrote:
    DE GUD wrote:2h to 131 after dat use ur pc to browse untill ur time coming to end do not disconnect it b4 u will send 106 to 131 after that just browse small and remove ur sim card 4rm the moderm and keep it dnt put it in ur phone untill 24hrs!

1. SEND 2H to 131
    disconnect modem.
    ).
    for the next 24hrs.
    browsing unlimited.

u get me right enjoy!
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Sat May 18, 2013 12:41 am

DE GUD wrote:
    Drow wrote:

1. SEND 2H to 131
    disconnect modem.
    ).
    for the next 24hrs.
    browsing unlimited.

u get me right enjoy!

Ok now, will give it a try and feed you back. Many thanks again.
    yinkus4sure

Post by yinkus4sure Sat May 18, 2013 7:56 am

glacswhite wrote:
    yinkus4sure wrote:Tcode I did dat and i was able to download 400 plus mb but it stop browsing yesterday.. I kept it for 24hrs hoping it will work there after but its didnt... Pls can someone help with another method..probably dat wuld work....

@yinkus did u subcribe yestaday and download 40mb and den send 2h to 131 and 106 as well...and it stoped the same yestaday after downloading 400mb?

Yes.. and I was able to download 433mb there after I reset cuz it was connected but isn't browsing so I kept it for 24hrs and found out isn't working at all...
    enylicious

Post by enylicious Sat May 18, 2013 3:28 pm

pls my is still saying i have used 120mins out of my 2h and will expire 30/4/2013,how do i go about it.now am using glo and paying.pls help.
    enylicious

Post by enylicious Sat May 18, 2013 3:36 pm

i understand how to do it now.but how do i send 2h again when am still getting, ur data is till active or should i get another sim, pls advice.thx
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Sat May 18, 2013 3:42 pm

send 2h to 131!
    enylicious

Post by enylicious Sat May 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Even when its still say data active?ok I will do it.thx for ur quick respond.
    destined

Post by destined Sat May 18, 2013 5:44 pm

pasi wrote:Click and learn what u do not know; http://tinyurl.com/d29axsy
    Stop spamming ok!
    topsecret
    topsecret

Post by topsecret Sat May 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Ok DeGud,

i have bis week currently running on my sim. When it is exhausted, can i do the 2h to 131 thing? OR can i still do it while my bis week subscription is on?
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Sat May 18, 2013 8:50 pm

topsecret wrote:Ok DeGud,

i have bis week currently running on my sim. When it is exhausted, can i do the 2h to 131 thing? OR can i still do it while my bis week subscription is on?

Exhaust your data allocation
    Send 2H to 131
    Let SIM lie low for about 24hrs
    You are good to go until your 30th day of the subscription elapses.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:12 pm