Charity begins at home. To start with, i have four different dish of 90cm each and i only cureently use two out of them to track DS* channels and NSS7 channels. I now combine them on my decoder with a diseqc switch. the imlication of this is that if i didn’t combine them, then i will have to go and unplug one lnb cable from the back of my decoder and plugin the other anytime i want to watch a satellite other than the one am watching or else, the channels from the other satellite will display “No Or Bad Signal“
STEPS TO COMBINE TWO OR MORE SATELLITES WITH A DISEQC SWITCH
Like i said earlier, i tracked two satellites namely nss7 on 22.W and Dst* Multichoice Africa on 36.OE.I put my lnb cable from DST*(the cable that come from my dish outside) To the diseqc where we have LNB 4 and i put my canalsat to LNB 1. you can choose any one of your choice.
1. Now press Menu on your remote control ( i use a strong 4922A)>>Installations>>enter your password and select Dish Settings;
2. Another window will open to you as shown below, make sure you change the status of DiSEqC 1.0 to correspond to your satellite
3. And my canalsat is set at DiSEqC 1 of 4
4. That is all. Simply press exit on your remote to save the settings
5. And now you can watch through two or more satellites conveniently by simply changing them with your remote. You can only combine four dishes to a decoder.