Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

3 posters

How To Combine Two or More Satellite Channels With A DiseqC 1.0 Switch

stevolat
    stevolat

How To Combine Two or More Satellite Channels With A DiseqC 1.0 Switch Empty How To Combine Two or More Satellite Channels With A DiseqC 1.0 Switch

Post by stevolat Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:41 pm

No knowledge is a waste, and its not good to preempt things or assume everyone around you, has equal knowledge about a particular thing just like you. Yes, as simple as this tutorial may seem, it will come has a refuge or succor to someone out there. Am talking about none other thing than how to use a diseqc 1.0 switch to combine your satellites channels. The first question you will love to ask is that, what is the function of a diseqc switch? the ready answer to that is tha, a diseqc switch is a satellite decoder accessory that is used to combine your installed satellite dish so that you can easily switch from one satellite to the other on your decoder without pulling off your lnb cable from the back of your decoder all of the time. Put differently, that a diseqc switch save you the stress of you would have encounter if you have two or more dish installed and you want to watch channels from them.
    Charity begins at home. To start with, i have four different dish of 90cm each and i only cureently use two out of them to track DS* channels and NSS7 channels. I now combine them on my decoder with a diseqc switch. the imlication of this is that if i didn’t combine them, then i will have to go and unplug one lnb cable from the back of my decoder and plugin the other anytime i want to watch a satellite other than the one am watching or else, the channels from the other satellite will display “No Or Bad Signal“

STEPS TO COMBINE TWO OR MORE SATELLITES WITH A DISEQC SWITCH
    Like i said earlier, i tracked two satellites namely nss7 on 22.W and Dst* Multichoice Africa on 36.OE.I put my lnb cable from DST*(the cable that come from my dish outside) To the diseqc where we have LNB 4 and i put my canalsat to LNB 1. you can choose any one of your choice.

1. Now press Menu on your remote control ( i use a strong 4922A)>>Installations>>enter your password and select Dish Settings;
    2. Another window will open to you as shown below, make sure you change the status of DiSEqC 1.0 to correspond to your satellite
    3. And my canalsat is set at DiSEqC 1 of 4
    4. That is all. Simply press exit on your remote to save the settings
    5. And now you can watch through two or more satellites conveniently by simply changing them with your remote. You can only combine four dishes to a decoder.
    De Gud
    De Gud

How To Combine Two or More Satellite Channels With A DiseqC 1.0 Switch Empty Re: How To Combine Two or More Satellite Channels With A DiseqC 1.0 Switch

Post by De Gud Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:04 am

Nice one cheers!
    stevolat
    stevolat

How To Combine Two or More Satellite Channels With A DiseqC 1.0 Switch Empty Re: How To Combine Two or More Satellite Channels With A DiseqC 1.0 Switch

Post by stevolat Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:21 am

nothing do u my broda
    Asule

Post by Asule Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:13 am

Good tutorial
    stevolat
    stevolat

Post by stevolat Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:07 am

Asule wrote:Good tutorial
    U welcome
    Asule

Post by Asule Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:13 am

stevolat wrote:
    Asule wrote:Good tutorial
    U welcome
    thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:28 pm