Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

+10
big p
yinkus4sure
TCODED
imek26
peckky2000
swiz005
Drow
stevolat
pasi
uncle P
14 posters

Confirmed Etisalat Magic Sim- Ping and Download Unlimitedly

uncle P

Confirmed Etisalat Magic Sim- Ping and Download Unlimitedly - Page 2 Empty Re: Confirmed Etisalat Magic Sim- Ping and Download Unlimitedly

Post by uncle P Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Drow wrote:Airtel seems to be freezing gigs now o! Since today I have been trying to browse with my 15gig but its not downloading. I had to ask a friend who bot data bundle from Airtel and hers is browsing according to her. Anyone experiencing this?
    no I don't think so!!!!!!!!!
    stevolat
    stevolat

Confirmed Etisalat Magic Sim- Ping and Download Unlimitedly - Page 2 Empty Re: Confirmed Etisalat Magic Sim- Ping and Download Unlimitedly

Post by stevolat Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:45 pm

uncle P wrote:
    Drow wrote:Airtel seems to be freezing gigs now o! Since today I have been trying to browse with my 15gig but its not downloading. I had to ask a friend who bot data bundle from Airtel and hers is browsing according to her. Anyone experiencing this?
    airtel is working & downloading wella
    yinkus4sure

Post by yinkus4sure Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:50 am

Pls my oga's at the top..kindly please share this airtel tweak abeg.....
    big p

Post by big p Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:45 am

May u na connect me to this airtel na.
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:21 pm

stevolat wrote:
    uncle P wrote:

Na waoo, since on saturday nightI've been unable to browse but I check my data. Any code to use to find out my internet provisioning status on my sim?
    stevolat
    stevolat

Post by stevolat Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Drow wrote:
    stevolat wrote:
    uncle P wrote:

Na waoo, since on saturday nightI've been unable to browse but I check my data. Any code to use to find out my internet provisioning status on my sim?
    try d airtel gig stuff
    gold9

Post by gold9 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:35 am

uncle P does this etisalat tweak work on pc?
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:28 pm

stevolat wrote:
    Drow wrote:
    stevolat wrote:
    uncle P wrote:

try d airtel gig stuff

Which one?
    glacswhite

Confirmed Etisalat Magic Sim- Ping and Download Unlimitedly - Page 2 Empty comfirmed etisalat magic sim-ping

Post by glacswhite Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:09 pm

[quote="stevolat"]

Okay guys, thanks for your patience. This is how it works, like I said that there are two methods of activating this Etisalat magic sim, but I will only be sharing with us the first method. I am currently testing the second method for now. Also remember that in the game of Magic sim, risk is involve. If it did'nt work for you doesn't mean it's not working.

The first method should work for everyone except for some stubborn sim.

How Can I Activate My Etisalat Magic Sim Using The First Method?

1. Load a recharge card of 100

2. *499*3*2# or send COD to 399 and 100 will be deducted

3. Wait for the confirmation message that your 1 day bis plan is active.

4. Browse or ping for like 2hrs but don’t download yet. Remove the sim and keep it for 48Hrs.

After 48Hrs, insert the sim into your Blackberry and watch until your EDGE OR 3G comes up. If it comes up, congrat because your sim will continue to browse.

Now watch it for a couple of hours if the network did not disconnect then you are good to go.

Why Are We Keeping It For 48Hrs?

To make sure that the one day plan expire. Once it expires and you are still pinging, it means your sim has successfully been hacked.

Can I Recharge On The Etisalat Magic Sim?

No! Don’t even try it at all. Because the moment you recharge on that sim, Etisalat will deduct your 100 and automatically reactivate you back to the plan. Leave the simcard naked without airtime. But on the Second method, I recharge and do all manner while my money is still intact.

Can It Browse On PC?

No, it can’t browse on Pc for now. I am currently working on getting the accurate DNS and IP address to make it work on Android, Iphone and PC.

If you got any questions, yes i got

please guy i apriciate ur effort 2wods bb users wit only 100naira wat of us usin nokia symbian s60v3'v5 our own is 560naira abeg try and get 100naira own 4us tnx
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:04 am

Very Happy
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:08 am

uncle P wrote:ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND
    WORKING HOT STEP 1 Load/recharge 560 naira
    airtime in your etisalat sim, Don’t worry nothing will
    happen to this money, it will just be there. STEP 2
    Dial *560*800# from your etisalat sim, you will get
    an error message, just ignore the error message.
    Step 3 Remove your sim Card for 12 Hours Step
    4.Then Put It In a Nokia Torch and Dial # 24*# then
    *560*800# again You will get another Error
    Message... And Finally DIAL #24*# NOTE: IT’S ONLY
    FOR 6 MONTHS Therefore after 6months it will stop,
    but i believe before then we Provide u with update
    via Feedback

UncleP, can you please expatiate on the type of error message we will receive on sending the above USSD coodes.
    I used them and I got..."the process could not be completed" message. Is it what to expect or is there another?
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:55 pm

Give us Airtel oooo!!!
    Paste it here pls
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:12 pm

any testimonies on eti unlimited???
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:27 am

Tried the Etisalat N560 yesterday. Followed the procedure judiciously and started browsing for about 2mins. Guess what...my N560 went down to N398.xx. With the quite in the house, it seems it's not worked for anyone yet.
    Any way forward???
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:28 am

kallysky wrote:1.AIRTEL MAGIC SIM SETTINGS? YES POSTED
    2.ETISALAT MAGIC SIM SETTINGS? YES POSTED
    3.MTN MAGIC SIM SETTINGS? FIND OUT. Totally free

CLICK BELOW AND JOIN TO GET THEM ALL FREE
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/kallysky 

Has anyone paid a visit to this link? Is it for real or a Hoax? I no get facebook o...lol
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:24 am

@kallysky I have been warning you not to post link about you, I will not accept it anymore again if I see another one again you must be ban!!!!!!!!!!!
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Any update on this etisalat tweak
     Very Happy
    stevolat
    stevolat

Post by stevolat Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:21 am

Drow wrote:Any update on this etisalat tweak
     Very Happy
    dey don block d stuff ni jare
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Na so I see o! What about those that where able to activate theirs, are they still rocking or have they also been blocked?
    Chimobiofo1
    Chimobiofo1

Confirmed Etisalat Magic Sim- Ping and Download Unlimitedly - Page 2 Empty Etisalat N560 Cheat

Post by Chimobiofo1 Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:16 am

does it work with modem n shud i creat new Etisalat profile in the modem if it works with Modem
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:48 am

Na wa ooo, can't u read that it's blocked or do u just want to play with ur money? it's ur choice sha.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm