Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

+2
TCODED
stevolat
6 posters

HOW TO ROCK WITH MTN BBCDAY UNLIMITEDLY USING VPN

stevolat
    stevolat

HOW TO ROCK WITH MTN BBCDAY UNLIMITEDLY USING VPN Empty HOW TO ROCK WITH MTN BBCDAY UNLIMITEDLY USING VPN

Post by stevolat Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:07 am

This simple BBC
    day tweak that has
    been rocking wella.

Follow the below steps::

1. Subscribe to bbcday by
    sending BBCDAY to 21600

2. Set you apn to
    blackberry. net
    on PC

3. It works both on PD
    Proxy and
    Sandwish Vpn.

4. On PD Proxy, set it to
    ICMP port 500, Demo user

5. Connect and surf it
    unlimited on PC.
    It been working for some
    time now, so rock it and if
    you are lucky enough, it will
    turn magic sim.
    While you
    are rocking it.
    stevolat
    stevolat

HOW TO ROCK WITH MTN BBCDAY UNLIMITEDLY USING VPN Empty Re: HOW TO ROCK WITH MTN BBCDAY UNLIMITEDLY USING VPN

Post by stevolat Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:08 am

MyQue VPN also rocks wella with it,u can go to www.myquevpn.blogspot.com to get yours.
    stevolat
    stevolat

HOW TO ROCK WITH MTN BBCDAY UNLIMITEDLY USING VPN Empty Re: HOW TO ROCK WITH MTN BBCDAY UNLIMITEDLY USING VPN

Post by stevolat Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:09 am

=>Mtn blackberry monthly subcription cost #1000 with 3gb data cap.

=>Mtn blackberry weekly subcription cost #500 with 3gb data cap.
    =>Mtn blackberry daily subcription cost #100 with 3gb data cap

Suscribe for any of the above internet service and get a premium account for a vpn software.
    stevolat
    stevolat

Post by stevolat Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:09 am

enjoy ma pple
    TCODED
    TCODED

Post by TCODED Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:37 pm

weldone! anytin new on magic sims for mtn and glo too ???
    simplicity4real

Post by simplicity4real Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:38 pm

This is the only one I got my hands on.

Someone try it and see if it works for you.

"1. Get a New MTN sim card and make sure it is registered. Warning dont use any old simcard you have use for any magic sim trick before,dont say i did not tell you 2. Have a minimum balance of #6 naira,you can make call till it gets to #6 or #10 then..

Migrate to MTN PULSE by dialing *406# 3. Set the date on ur phone to August, 15,2005. 4. After migration then subscribe 4 MTN 5MB Daily plan ..dial *406*1# THEN MTN GIVES YOU 5MB AND DEDUCTS JUST 5 NAIRA FROM YOUR PHONE AND IT ENDS AT 11 : 59 PM. 5. After subscribing, browse wit ur phone for just 10 mins and dont download any thing ooooh just only browse...and when it 10 mins just off your phone or remove your simcard 6. Note this is very important when its 11:40 pm on the please start browsing and dont stop till 12:30 am, MTN will not disconnect u even though ur expire time is over try nd download ... den after 1hr of browsing, switch OFF ur phone nd ON it ..then ur good to go. "
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Very brilliant finisher @stevolate
    TCODED
    TCODED

Post by TCODED Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:56 pm

@simplicity4real,i av tested dat on monday,itz not working! Maybe u guyz shuld give it a shot too!!!
    stevolat
    stevolat

Post by stevolat Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:33 pm

De Gud wrote:Very brilliant finisher @stevolate
    notin do us my broda
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:41 am

Stevo, good post.
    I think MTN cap is 2gb not 3gb.
    Where do I input Port 500, Local Port or TCP or UDP?

I hit 2gb on BBCDAY using PDPROXY after which my modem began disconnecting after every 1 minute of reconnecting. Have u experienced such and is there any way around this frequent disconnection issue?
    afro 
    TCODED
    TCODED

Post by TCODED Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:43 am

Experience iz d best teacher @Drow... Yes i av,but av gone past 4GB before and the bbday goes pass 96hrs for me atimes!
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:33 pm

thats interesting...may mine go beyond 1 month o!
    afro 
    peckky2000

Post by peckky2000 Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:00 am

am fully equipped with mi research.. interested members add mi up on whatsapp.... glo,aitel,mtn,eti i call it GAME.. all rocking unlimitedly 2go username peckky2000..............

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:05 am