Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

2 posters

health solution!!!!solution

enylicious

health solution!!!!solution Empty health solution!!!!solution

Post by enylicious Thu May 09, 2013 1:29 pm

having any health issues, diabetes, hypertension, abdominal pains, tooth pains, menstrual scrap, fibroid, BP, chest pain, infestion, stomach ulcer, weight loss, quick ejaculation, weak erection etc, all product used are herbal suppliment. contact me for info on 07030660772, pin 22749bc8.
    Attachments
    health solution!!!!solution AttachmentPicStory-2013-04-20-02-40.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (50 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
    De Gud
    De Gud

health solution!!!!solution Empty Re: health solution!!!!solution

Post by De Gud Thu May 09, 2013 2:02 pm

enylicious wrote:having any health issues, diabetes, hypertension, abdominal pains, tooth pains, menstrual scrap, fibroid, BP, chest pain, infestion, stomach ulcer, weight loss, quick ejaculation, weak erection etc, all product used are herbal suppliment. contact me for info on 07030660772, pin 22749bc8.
    my brother their is no way to contact u beside we are here to help our fellow member not to decieve.
    Thanks 4 ur coperation av a nice day!
    enylicious

health solution!!!!solution Empty hi

Post by enylicious Thu May 09, 2013 3:28 pm

am trying to understand this site and to know if the message was for me.am she and not he.am an independent distribution with organo gold U.S and am registered with them.i dont want to bridge the adm agreement.u would have seen my web site.i know our people are have lots of issues with their health and much aware need to be done, so that is why i used this medium.
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Thu May 09, 2013 9:58 pm

enylicious wrote:am trying to understand this site and to know if the message was for me.am she and not he.am an independent distribution with organo gold U.S and am registered with them.i dont want to bridge the adm agreement.u would have seen my web site.i know our people are have lots of issues with their health and much aware need to be done, so that is why i used this medium.
    okay u are highly welcome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:09 pm