Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

+55
sofrance247
Tocho
more2giveya
t1the virgin
stevolat
propaco
teks4rex2
Emmaugoh
brilliantone
alfredmartin
enylicious
jbronxy
yinkus4sure
destined
desirewhet
nemesisobaara
emmaugc
bisijunior
De Gud
simplicity4real
deeone_bangin!
chigoville
wasconet
lockheed555
nwosu
jhony112
Easyjay
Obafemee80
TCODED
jods
duwdu
showietee
peckky2000
john7577
lecturerife
uwaila
donkeke
dasnigga
gabon
Mudarris
swiz005
doppy
kobesix1
Ernestal79
h4k4zworld
cupid4ig
big p
kessrobo
Drow
endycool
Oritna94
kikanuka
ayodot
osaz
Decode
59 posters

HOW TO GET more than 20G Free on Airtel Legally

swiz005

HOW TO GET more than 20G Free on Airtel Legally - Page 2 Empty Re: HOW TO GET more than 20G Free on Airtel Legally

Post by swiz005 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Update!!..
    Airtel returned my 1200 with my 14GB intact
    Decode
    Decode

HOW TO GET more than 20G Free on Airtel Legally - Page 2 Empty Re: HOW TO GET more than 20G Free on Airtel Legally

Post by Decode Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:21 am

swiz005 wrote:Update!!..
    Airtel returned my 1200 with my 14GB intact

follow the UPDATE and transfer ur #1200 to another Airtel line.
    see update above
    Decode
    Decode

Post by Decode Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:25 am

kobesix1 wrote:Decode pls I need you number or bb pin. You seem to be the only sincere guru remaining now. As †ђǝ likes of maingate has turned tyrants cos of money. Pls drop your number or pin. Thankx

Pls everything is strickly done @ the forum here. u can send me Private Message (PM) here too if u wish to chat with me privately.
    swiz005

Post by swiz005 Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:17 am

I already transferred to another line..thanks.. I also noticed that, this trick does not work on old Airtel line(a line that has always been used for browsing for a long time now). I tried it on my number of over 1 year now, it didn't work but later tried on a fairly new line and it worked with 14GB.
    I advice you get a new line.. Hope it helps..
    Mudarris

Post by Mudarris Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:42 pm

I tried it,but didn't work...instead,my credit was removed for d 1gb...any better offer?
    gabon

Post by gabon Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:56 pm

I cant find the attachment to download the step by step instructions

Please upload it again.

Thanks
    dasnigga

Post by dasnigga Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:26 am

Wow........I'm new hear, and I'm gonna try it as soon as day breaks.......hope its still working.....Y'all are doing a great job
    donkeke

Post by donkeke Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:45 am

Hi Decode.i need the attached file to download.pls
    Decode
    Decode

Post by Decode Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:41 am

gabon wrote:I cant find the attachment to download the step by step instructions

Please upload it again.

Thanks

donkeke wrote:Hi Decode.i need the attached file to download.pls

Go to page 1 of this thread, either from the top or below this thread.
    from > Go to page 1 2 3

Remember that it works mostly with New airtel sim cards now
    dasnigga

Post by dasnigga Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:36 pm

Alo decode sorry to disturb, but airtel won't allow me change my pin.........I keep on gettn" your request cannot be processed at this time, please try again later"..........any alternative for me??
    uwaila

Post by uwaila Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:05 pm

After u get the 20GB (or more), how do you then use it to browse on ur pc with a modem? What are the configurations?
    Decode
    Decode

Post by Decode Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:42 pm

dasnigga wrote:Alo decode sorry to disturb, but airtel won't allow me change my pin.........I keep on gettn" your request cannot be processed at this time, please try again later"..........any alternative for me??
    use the default pin:1234 or 1111
    Decode
    Decode

Post by Decode Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:45 pm

uwaila wrote:After u get the 20GB (or more), how do you then use it to browse on ur pc with a modem? What are the configurations?

APN : internet.ng.airtel.com

USERNAME : internet
    PASSWORD : internet

ACCESS NUMBER or DIAL NUMBER : *99#
    lecturerife

Post by lecturerife Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:04 pm

it does seem the airtel tweak has stopped. it didn't work with my old line and neither d new line i bought. someone should confirm if d tweak is still working

Last edited by lecturerife on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    uwaila

Post by uwaila Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:39 am

Decode wrote:
    uwaila wrote:After u get the 20GB (or more), how do you then use it to browse on ur pc with a modem? What are the configurations?

APN : internet.ng.airtel.com

USERNAME : internet
    PASSWORD : internet

ACCESS NUMBER or DIAL NUMBER : *99#
    dasnigga

Post by dasnigga Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:19 am

lecturerife wrote:it does seem the airtel tweak has stopped. it didn't work with my old line and neither d new line i bought. someone should confirm if d tweak is still working

Naah.......its still working........just got 5gig and counting
    dasnigga

Post by dasnigga Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:39 am

Decode wrote:
    dasnigga wrote:Alo decode sorry to disturb, but airtel won't allow me change my pin.........I keep on gettn" your request cannot be processed at this time, please try again later"..........any alternative for me??
    use the default pin:1234 or 1111
    dasnigga

Post by dasnigga Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:41 am

Just loaded 19 Gig on 1 sim and 10 Gig on ma j sis sim.....this shit is crazy............DECODE #Respect!!!!!
    john7577

Post by john7577 Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:28 am

Hi Everyone just Got another Trick on how to rake more 20GB on airtel with just N100!!! duo it's similar to DECODE's own.. instead of using dialing code *440*4#,...you use *440*6# when you dial your etisalat line and this time you can use either an Etisalat or a Glo sim Enjoy!!!
    Decode
    Decode

Post by Decode Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:04 pm

john7577 wrote: instead of using dialing code *440*4#,...you use *440*6# when you dial your etisalat line and this time you can use either an Etisalat or a Glo sim Enjoy!!!

with *440*6# u only get 10MB at a time while *440*4# gives u 1G at a time though the prices are different
    dasnigga

Post by dasnigga Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:09 pm

Decode what's the tested limit of the gigabytes so far
    peckky2000

Post by peckky2000 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:35 pm

mine isnt working again o.. tried with a newly purchased and registered airtel sim.. they wiped the moni immediately......i got only 1G... whts the solution to dis please.. cos im nt missing anything..... i did dis same tin and got 19gb which is about to finish.... please decod whts the way forward pls
    lecturerife

Post by lecturerife Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:26 pm

dasnigga wrote:Just loaded 19 Gig on 1 sim and 10 Gig on ma j sis sim.....this shit is crazy............DECODE #Respect!!!!!
    I was able to get 19 gig on my regular sim but i've nearly exhausted it and when i tried to top up, Airtel deducted my money at 1st instance. D new sim i bought was not any lucky either at d 1st instance, money was deducted. Was Etisalat u called with ur Airtel? And what code did u use? Answers are very well appreciated. Thanks G
    dasnigga

Post by dasnigga Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:44 pm

lecturerife wrote:
    dasnigga wrote:Just loaded 19 Gig on 1 sim and 10 Gig on ma j sis sim.....this shit is crazy............DECODE #Respect!!!!!
    I was able to get 19 gig on my regular sim but i've nearly exhausted it and when i tried to top up, Airtel deducted my money at 1st instance. D new sim i bought was not any lucky either at d 1st instance, money was deducted. Was Etisalat u called with ur Airtel? And what code did u use? Answers are very well appreciated. Thanks G

Yap I used d airtel lines to call etisalat numbers.....and it was *440*4# I used.......just as decode stated
    lecturerife

Post by lecturerife Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:50 pm

dasnigga wrote:
    lecturerife wrote:

Yap I used d airtel lines to call etisalat numbers.....and it was *440*4# I used.......just as decode stated
    Thanks guy. N1200 seems a lot of money if it doesn't work, but i'll try it anyway
    Decode
    Decode

Post by Decode Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:09 am

dasnigga wrote:Decode what's the tested limit of the gigabytes so far
    20GB max but to avoid zapping ur credit, do not wait till u get 20GB before u transfer ur airtime to another sim card. 5GB is ok, then u transfer so that even if they decide to wipe ur GB, u can still continue without buying another credit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:29 pm